Jean Casey offers career consulting to individuals in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
During her 15-year career consulting and corporate career, Jean has worked at all levels across a broad range of industries and functions. She is experienced in the Birkman, Thinkwise, MBTI, Lominger, Hogan and New Ventures West Assessments and 360 tools. Jean is a member of BNSF Railway’s People Leader Training coaching team, facilitating group learning activities to insure outstanding learning experience for leaders from first-line through executives.
Jean also works as adjunct consultant/business partner to HR organizations and consulting firms to augment delivery capabilities. A quick study and trusted colleague, Jean gets up to speed on the business, culture and issues, and delivers with quality, credibility and customer-focus. She adapts easily and brings skills in group facilitation, training, change management, coaching, interviewing, leadership and team development.
She enjoys working (in person and virtually) with clients in Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas, the US and throughout the world.
- Are you and your company looking for a go-to career consulting partner who can be trusted with your leaders?
- Are you an HR or OD team with more projects than you can handle?
- Is your company interested in retaining and developing its talent?
Career Consulting services include:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Assessment
- 360 Feedback and 360 Interviews
- Behavioral and Selection Interviews
- New Leader Assimilation
- High Potential Development
- Assessment Interpretation and Feedback
- Internal Career Development
- Career Transition Consulting