- Confidentiality, Trust and Integrity
- Partnership and Responsiveness
- Servant Leadership
- Abundance Mindset
- Rigor and Compassion: inquiry, advocacy and honest feedback
- Results-focus: Deliver agreed-upon business outcomes
- Process…..Insight, plan, practice, reflect, learn and sustain.
- Methodology based on Business and Organizational Management, Human Development, Neuroscience, Biology, Systems Thinking and Integral Theory.
- Integral – Integration of thoughts, emotions and actions and the inner and outer worlds. Simply stated, everything is connected and everything matters.
- Action and practice is central to real learning and lasting change.
- Freedom comes through structure and support.
- Presence and mindfulness, which allow rigor and appropriate response.
- Sustainable Change – Self-correct and self-generate for long-term competence and fulfillment.
In Jean’s 20-year career she has worked with executives, managers and professionals in the following functions, industries and companies.
- General Management
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain & Procurement
Industries & Companies
Energy: Arco, Exxon/Mobil
Transportation: United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, BNSF Railway
Retail: JCPenney, Office Depot, Vitamin Shoppe, Pier 1 Imports, 7-Eleven, Gamestop
Healthcare: Texas Health Resources, Hillcrest, VHA, Parkland Health System
High Technology: Sabre, IBM
Telecommunications: Verizon, T-Mobile, Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent, Yahoo
Financial Services: GE Capital, Fiserv, Comerica
Real Estate: Pulte Homes, Centex Homes
Consulting: Accenture, Pearson Partners
Hospitality: Brinker International, YUM! Brands
Insurance: Lockton Companies, HealthMarkets
Manufacturing & Services: Alcon, Flowserve, Lennox Industries, ADT, Raytheon
Education: Southern Methodist University
Non-Profit: American Heart Association, Boy Scouts of America